Chairman’s Note * Air Culinaire Worldwide Launches New App

Discussion in 'Universal Weather Blog' started by Greg Evans, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Greg Evans

Greg Evans Guest

[​IMG]
    Dear Friends and Colleagues,

If you’re like me, your phone is your lifeline on the road. I don’t have time to fumble through a folder of menus for various in-flight caterers at every ICAO I visit.

And there’s nothing more frustrating than trying to research your next stop’s regional cuisines when you get the dreaded “no internet connection” indicator.

With that in mind, our worldwide catering company, Air Culinaire Worldwide, has developed a new app to address these challenges.

Our new app allows you to access and download all our global menus and gives you in-flight catering tools and culinary resources on things like food safety and local cuisines – even when Wi-Fi isn’t available.

You can proactively download menus and culinary guides directly to your phone for offline access to avoid the dreaded no Wi-Fi notification; when our menus change, or we add a new regional specialty, we’ll send you push notifications letting you know.

Placing your order from the app is also a breeze. You can get the app by searching “ACW Menu” from your smartphone, in either the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.

If you do decide to try it, please let me know what you think. The ACW team is continuing to make enhancements daily, but your feedback would be great in helping us keep getting better.

Wishing you safe travels and delicious meals!

Greg

The post Chairman’s Note * Air Culinaire Worldwide Launches New App appeared first on Universal® Operational Insight Blog.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Continue reading...