Chairman’s Note * Air Culinaire Worldwide expands to Phoenix

Discussion in 'Universal Weather Blog' started by Greg Evans, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Greg Evans

Greg Evans Guest

[​IMG]
    Dear Friends and Colleagues,

I’m extremely excited to announce we’ve expanded our global Air Culinaire Worldwide network to Phoenix! Now up to 23 owned and operated locations!

Our new kitchen is centrally located, so we can now support your in-flight catering needs at nine Phoenix-area airports (CHD, DVT, FFZ, FLG, GEU, GYR, IWA, PHX, SDL).

The kitchen will feature our standard Air Culinaire Worldwide menu, but I encourage you to sample our regional chef specialties like our Southwest Empenada, Cabello Quinoa Salad, Arizona Ancho Combo and maybe add some homemade flan or a churro for dessert.

If you haven’t already, download our new catering app. With the app, you can view and download all our regional menus (even without WiFI), read up on regional cuisines, and order. Would love to know what you think about it – so please reach out to me and let me know!

Looking forward, I’m very excited about the rest of 2019, with lots of new things in the works, and more good news coming.

Whether adding more new kitchens to our network or expanding our ground handling offices, like our newest – Universal Aviation Maldives – we’re always looking for ways to make your life easier and reduce your operating risk and stress.

Again, if you make it to Phoenix and try our new kitchen, please let me know how it goes. Safe travels and look forward to sharing more good news soon.

As always, thank you for being part of our journey, and for your trust, confidence, and friendships.

Warmest regards,

Greg

The post Chairman’s Note * Air Culinaire Worldwide expands to Phoenix appeared first on Universal® Operational Insight Blog.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Continue reading...